Do have to file tax returns?


So many returns to file, and all with different deadlines – corporation tax, VAT,  PAYE, CIS, self-assessment, partnership.

Do you need to file a tax return? We prepare and file self-assessment returns for

  • Sole traders
  • Partnerships and partners
  • Directors
  • Landlords with rental income
  • Parents who have to pay the higher income child benefit charge
  • People who need to report a capital gain and pay capital gains tax

In all cases we advise you on expenses and reliefs you can claim to minimise your tax liability


Contact us

Contact us to discuss your requirements click here


Davies & Crane Ltd

Registered Office:

80 Lytham Road,

Fulwood, Preston PR2 3AQ

T: 01772 719526 

E: [email protected]